Welcome to Guangxi Luhai Railway Investment Group Co., Ltd
1. Possess the professional technology of mechanical and electrical equipment installation, intermediate title or above, registered mechanical and electrical engineering construction engineer, more than five years of project management experience; 2. Sign a formal contract with the company for more than 5 years of housing subsidies of 1 million.
[Policy] The latest news from the National Development and Reform Commission! The overall plan for the new western land-sea passage is released: an international gateway port in the Beibu Gulf of Guangxi will be built!
According to the website of the National Development and Reform Commission, the National Development and Reform Commission recently issued the "Overall Plan for the New Western Land-Sea Corridor" (hereinafter referred to as the "Plan").
The "Plan" is an important measure to deepen the two-way opening of land and sea and promote the development of the western region to form a new pattern. It will speed up the construction of channels and logistics facilities, improve transportation capacity and the quality and efficiency of logistics development, deepen international economic and trade cooperation, and promote transportation, logistics, commerce and trade. , the deep integration of industries, and provide strong support for promoting the high-quality development of the western region and building a modern economic system.
The planning period is 2019-2025
Looking to 2035
The new western land-sea passage, what is it?
The New Western Land-Sea Corridor is located in the hinterland of western my country, connecting the Silk Road Economic Belt in the north, the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road in the south, and the Yangtze River Economic Belt in coordination. It has an important strategic position in the coordinated regional development pattern.
Notice of the National Development and Reform Commission on Printing and Distributing the "Overall Plan for the New Western Land-Sea Corridor"
Development and Reform Foundation  No. 1333
The People's Governments of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Hainan Province, Chongqing City, Sichuan Province, Guizhou Province, Yunnan Province, Tibet Autonomous Region, Shaanxi Province, Gansu Province, Qinghai Province, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, all ministries and commissions directly under the State Council Institution, China State Railway Group Co., Ltd.:
In accordance with the State Council’s Reply on the Overall Planning of the New Western Land-Sea Corridor (Guo Han  No. 67), the General Planning for the Western Land-Sea Corridor (hereinafter referred to as the “Plan”) is hereby issued to you, and the relevant matters are notified as follows.
1. The new western land-sea corridor is located in the hinterland of western my country, connecting the Silk Road Economic Belt to the north, the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road to the south, and to the Yangtze River Economic Belt. It has an important strategic position in the coordinated regional development pattern. We must conscientiously implement the spirit of the State Council's reply, take the implementation of the "Plan" as an important measure to deepen the two-way opening of land and sea, and promote the development of the western region to form a new pattern, speed up the construction of channels and logistics facilities, improve transportation capacity and the quality and efficiency of logistics development, and deepen international development. Economic and trade cooperation promotes the deep integration of transportation, logistics, commerce and industry, and provides strong support for promoting the high-quality development of the western region and building a modern economic system.
2. The people's governments of relevant provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) are requested to effectively strengthen organizational leadership, formulate implementation plans, deepen and refine supporting policies and measures, strengthen inter-provincial consultation and cooperation, and ensure that the goals and tasks are completed on schedule. Effectively strengthen the management of local government debts to prevent and resolve major risks. Major matters, major policies and major projects involved in the implementation of the Plan shall be submitted for approval in accordance with the prescribed procedures.
3. Relevant departments and units of the State Council are requested to study and formulate specific policies and measures to support the development of the new western land-sea corridor in accordance with the division of functions, provide active support in major project construction, system and mechanism innovation, etc., and coordinate to solve the difficulties and problems encountered.
4. In accordance with the spirit of the State Council's reply, our committee will strengthen the follow-up analysis of the implementation of the "Plan" together with relevant departments, organize and carry out supervision and evaluation of the implementation in a timely manner, study new situations, summarize new experiences, and solve new problems. Major issues are reported to the State Council in a timely manner.
National Development and Reform Commission
August 2, 2019
"Master Plan for the New Western Land-Sea Corridor"
Strategic positioning, spatial layout, development goals:
01 Strategic positioning
——Promote the development of the western region to form a strategic channel for a new pattern. Give full play to the geographical advantage of being adjacent to Southeast Asia, coordinate the two resources of the international and domestic markets, coordinate the Yangtze River Economic Belt, and lead the high-quality development and opening of the western inland, coastal, riverside and border areas with all-round opening up. Through channel construction, the connection between the northwest and southwest regions will be closely linked, and the rational layout, transformation and upgrading of industries will be promoted, and the new western land-sea channel will become an important driving force for the high-quality development of the western region.
——A land-sea linkage channel connecting the "One Belt" and "One Road". Running through the southwestern region of my country, organically connecting the Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road, strengthening the connection and interaction of China-Indochina Peninsula, Bangladesh-China-India-Myanmar, New Eurasian Land Bridge, China-Central Asia-West Asia and other international economic corridors, Make the new western land-sea channel a bridge and link that promotes the linkage between land and sea and the two-way mutual aid between the east and the west.
——The land-sea trade channel that supports the western region's participation in international economic cooperation. Support and promote the cooperation of China-Singapore (Chongqing) Demonstration Project on Strategic Connectivity, drive ASEAN and related countries and regions to negotiate and jointly build development channels, share channel resources, enhance the level of mutual benefit, explore and develop third-party market cooperation models, and deepen international economic and trade relations , making the new western land-sea passage an important support for the construction of an open economic system.
——A comprehensive transportation channel that promotes the deep integration of transportation, logistics and economy. Give play to the leading role of transportation support, and take the "whole chain, large platform, and new business format" as the guide to build a channelized and hub-based logistics network, vigorously develop multimodal transportation, gather logistics, business flow, information flow, capital flow, etc., and innovate "logistics". + trade + industry" operation mode, making the new western land-sea corridor an important platform for the deep integration of transportation, logistics and economy.
02 Spatial layout
Coordinate regional basic conditions and future development needs, optimize the layout of the main channel, innovate the logistics organization model, strengthen the hub radiation role of regional central cities and logistics node cities, and give play to the backbone role of railways in land transportation and the gateway role of ports in maritime transportation , to promote the formation of a channel-led, hub-supported, highly efficient, and radiation-driven development pattern.
--main road. Three lines will be constructed from Chongqing via Guiyang and Nanning to the outlet of Beibu Gulf (Beibu Gulf Port and Yangpu Port), from Chongqing via Huaihua and Liuzhou to the outlet of Beibu Gulf, and from Chengdu via Luzhou (Yibin) and Baise to the outlet of Beibu Gulf access, together to form the main channel of the new western land-sea channel.
- Important hub. Focus on building an international comprehensive transportation hub, give full play to Chongqing's location advantage at the intersection of the "Belt and Road" and the Yangtze River Economic Belt, and build a channel logistics and operation organization center; give full play to the role of Chengdu as an important national commercial logistics center, and strengthen the leading and driving of channel development. effect. Build an international gateway port in the Beibu Gulf of Guangxi, play the role of a regional international container hub port in Yangpu, Hainan, and improve the function of the channel to the sea.
- Core coverage area. Improve the comprehensive transportation network in the southwest region around the main channel, closely connect important node cities and logistics hubs in the southwest region such as Guiyang, Nanning, Kunming, Zunyi, Liuzhou and the main channel, relying on the inland open economic pilot area, national-level new area, free Trade pilot zones and important ports, etc., innovate the channel operation organization mode, improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the channel, and strongly support the high-quality economic and social development of the southwest region.
- Radiation extension belt. Strengthen the connection between the main channel and the comprehensive transportation channel in the northwest region, and connect Lanzhou, Xining, Urumqi, Xi'an, Yinchuan and other important cities in the northwest. Combined with the endowments and characteristics of the northwest region, give full play to the advantages of long-distance railway transportation, coordinate and optimize the transportation organization, strengthen the connection between the new land-sea corridor in the west and the Silk Road Economic Belt, enhance the radiation and linkage effect of the corridor on the northwest region, and effectively promote the development and opening up of the western region. At the same time, focus on giving play to the role of Zhanjiang Port, a traditional sea outlet in the southwest, and strengthen the connection between the channel and the Yangtze River Economic Belt.
03 Development Goals
By 2020, a number of major railways, logistics hubs and other projects will start construction, the Chongqing inland international logistics distribution center will be initially completed, the resource integration of Guangxi Beibu Gulf Port and Hainan Yangpu Port will have achieved initial results, and rail-sea combined transport and multimodal transport will be completed. The "last mile" has been basically opened, the efficiency of customs clearance has been greatly improved, the level of channel logistics organization has been significantly improved, and the supporting role of the new land-sea channel on the development of the western region has begun to appear. The rail-sea combined transport container volume reached 100,000 TEU, and the container throughput of Guangxi Beibu Gulf Port and Hainan Yangpu Port reached 5 million and 1 million TEU respectively.
By 2025, an economical, efficient, convenient, green and safe new western land-sea passage will be basically completed. A number of major railway projects have been completed and put into operation, major highway bottleneck sections have been fully opened, and land transportation channels with railways as the backbone and high-grade highways as supplements have been formed; the Beibu Gulf deep-water port with international influence has been basically completed, and Guangxi Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port, Hainan Yangpu's status as a regional international container hub port has been preliminarily established, achieving coordinated development with Guangdong Zhanjiang Port; the logistics hub in the western region has a clearer division of labor and more complete facilities, and the Chongqing inland port highland has been basically completed, and the level of customs clearance facilitation and logistics efficiency have been greatly improved , to better lead the new pattern of regional coordinated development and opening up. The rail-sea combined transport container volume reached 500,000 TEUs, and the container throughput of Guangxi Beibu Gulf Port and Hainan Yangpu Port reached -11-10 million and 5 million TEUs respectively.
By 2035, the new western land-sea corridor will be fully completed, the corridor transportation capacity will be stronger, the hub layout will be more reasonable, the multimodal transportation will be more convenient, the logistics service and customs clearance efficiency will reach the international first-class level, the logistics cost will be greatly reduced, and the overall development quality will be significantly improved. The modern economic system provides strong support.
Railway: Accelerate the construction of projects such as the Guiyang-Nanning Railway, the Xuyong-Bijie Railway, the second line of the Yuhuai Railway, and the electrification of the Huaihua-Liuzhou section of the Jiao-Liu Railway, promote the construction of the Huangtong-Baise Railway, and upgrade the Hunan-Guangxi Railway from Nanning to Pingping. Xiang Section, Chengdu-Chongqing Railway Chengdu-Longchang Section, Long-Huang Railway Longchang-Xuyong Section, study and construct the second line of the Guizhou-Guizhou Railway, Chongqing-Guiyang Railway and other projects.
Highways: Accelerate the construction of the G69 to-be-through road section, the G75 Yu-Guizhou and Nanning-Qinzhou sections to expand capacity, the G5615 Mojiang-Lincang section, and the G85 to-be-through road section; upgrade the G93 section from Chongqing to Suining, etc.
Dedicated berths: Construction of automated container berths and 300,000-ton oil terminals in the South Dalanping operation area of Qinzhou Port, berths in the East and West Port areas of Beihai Tieshan Port; research and construction of 300,000-ton quays in Fangcheng Port and 200,000-ton containers in Qinzhou Port Wharf; Renovation of Yangpu Port Container Terminal.
Channel facilities: promote the dredging and remediation of Yangpu Port’s entry channel; study the construction of Qinzhou Port’s 200,000-ton entry channel, the expansion of Qinzhou Port’s east channel, and Fangcheng Port’s 300,000-ton approach channel; accelerate the construction of Zhanjiang Port’s 300,000-ton level Arrival channel.
Transportation yard: Promote the upgrading of Chongqing Tuanjie Village Container Center Station, Chongqing Yuzui Railway Freight Station, Yunnan Hekou Dianyue Freight Yard, build Chengdu Tianfu International Airport Airport Railway Freight Station, Chengdu Longquanyi Railway Freight Station, and Qinzhou Port East Railway Station. Station, Kunming South Asia International Land Port Logistics Park road-rail combined transportation project.
Collection and distribution system: Promote the upgrading and reconstruction of Nanning-Fangchenggang Railway and the construction of special lines for inbound railways in Qinzhou and Beihai Tieshan Port areas, accelerate the construction of Chongqing Railway Hub East Link and Chengdu Railway Hub Southeast Link, and build Yangpu Port Shugang Highway Phase II Project, to promote the research and demonstration of the Pinglu Canal connecting the Xijiang River in Guangxi to the Beibu Gulf Port.
Logistics hub layout
Hubs at both ends: Chongqing, Chengdu, Guangxi Beibu Gulf Port, Hainan Yangpu Port.
Hubs along the route: Nanning, Kunming, Xi'an, Guiyang, Lanzhou, Urumqi, Hohhot, Yinchuan, Xining, Zhanjiang, Zunyi, Liuzhou, etc.
Border ports: Fangchenggang (Dongxing), Chongzuo (Pingxiang), Dehong (Ruili), Honghe (hekou), Xishuangbanna (Mohan), etc.
Focus on cultivating logistics parks
National Demonstration Logistics Park: Chongqing Western Modern Logistics Industrial Park, Chengdu Railway Bureau Chengxiang Railway Logistics Base, Western China Modern Logistics Port (Suining), Yunnan Tengjun International Dry Port (Kunming), Gansu (Lanzhou) International Dry Port, Shaanxi International Aviation Logistics Port (Xixian New Area), Guangxi Fangchenggang Dongwan Logistics Park, Guangxi Pingxiang Comprehensive Bonded Zone Logistics Park, etc.
Large freight station: Chongqing Nanpeng Trade Logistics Base, Chengdu Tianfu International Air-Railway Public Multimodal Transport Logistics Port, Western (Chengdu) Automobile Logistics Multimodal Transport Center, Guiyang Doulaying International Land-Sea Link Logistics Port, Qianbei (Zunyi) Logistics Park, Nanning Yudong Transportation and Logistics Center, Liuzhou Xi'e Railway Logistics Center Station, etc.
Railway logistics bases: Nanning Shajing, Guiyang Remodeling, Kunming Wangjiaying West, Xi'an Xinzhu, etc.
Source | National Development and Reform Commission Website, Guangxi Cloud Client, Beijing Daily, Guangxi News Channel