Welcome to Guangxi Luhai Railway Investment Group Co., Ltd
Mechanical and electrical installation project manager
1. Possess the professional technology of mechanical and electrical equipment installation, intermediate title or above, registered mechanical and electrical engineering construction engineer, more than five years of project management experience; 2. Sign a formal contract with the company for more than 5 years of housing subsidies of 1 million.
Chemicals (sodium hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide, hydrochloric acid) bidding project in June and July 2021
Release Time: 587
1. Procurement technical requirements (for the substantive requirements and conditions that are not allowed to deviate, it is indicated in bold and italics)
2. The scope of this purchase includes the supply, transportation, installation, maintenance, personnel training and after-sales service of the goods.
3. The procurement budget amount for this project: RMB 719,000 yuan (￥: 790,000.00 yuan). If the final response quotation is higher than the procurement budget or the maximum price, it will be judged as an invalid response document. The maximum price for this project is 90% of the purchase budget. Except for the special requirements for the configuration of the purchased goods above, the rest must be provided in accordance with the standard functions and parameters. The supplied products must be new and qualified, and the manufacturer must issue a product warranty. For imported products, relevant certificates must be provided, and at the same time, they must meet the requirements of national environmental protection and related quality standards.
4. Goods quality requirements
Comply with the requirements of "Drinking Water Hygiene Standard" (GB5750-2006). The consumable reagents of the online instrument should be able to be used together with the instrument, and the standard samples and the consumable reagents of the online instrument should be supplied on demand to ensure that they do not exceed the validity period. All medicines and standard samples must meet the requirements of Jiangsu Province's double random assessment and Jiangsu Province's urban water supply safety assessment and evaluation index system assessment. All standard samples and environmental standard samples in Tables 1-3 and 1-4 must meet the standards in the remarks.
The manufacturer of the provided standard solution should have the National Standard Material Grading Certificate and the Standard Material/Standard Sample Producer Approval Certificate. The transportation of chemical reagents and consumables must comply with relevant national laws and regulations and industry standards.
5. After-sales service requirements
(1) The equipment is guaranteed for 1 year free of charge from the date of acceptance. During the warranty period, Party B implements three guarantees for the quality of the product. For the failure caused by equipment configuration or manufacturing quality problems, Party B shall immediately repair or replace it free of charge within 24 hours, and all expenses arising therefrom shall be borne by Party B.
(2) Technical support response time. General problems will be supported by telephone within 2 hours, and difficult and key problems will be solved on-site within 2 days. The relevant expenses during the warranty period shall be borne by Party B, and Party B shall charge the cost after the expiration of the warranty period.
In addition to the service requirements specified in this document, the after-sales service that the supplier can promise should be specified in detail, and it is also responsible for providing equipment maintenance or operator training to the purchaser free of charge. The repair response time is the normal travel time plus 3 hours.
6. Delivery time and place
(1) In order to facilitate the purchaser to organize production, the delivery time of all goods shall be determined after consultation. If necessary, the goods shall be delivered in batches. The supplier must promise a reasonable delivery time within 2 days after each batch of orders is confirmed by both parties. Delivery, delayed delivery will be subject to certain economic penalties.
(2) Place of delivery: The goods are delivered by the supplier and unloaded to the place designated by the purchaser, and the relevant information (certificate of conformity, test report, etc.) with the goods is complete. The goods shall be inspected by relevant personnel organized by the purchaser, and those who fail to pass the inspection shall be returned, and all losses resulting therefrom will be borne by the supplier.
7. Payment method
After the initial inspection and storage of each batch of goods provided, after 10 days of use, no quality problems are found and the payment will be made in one lump sum.
Bidding Related Documents Download