Welcome to Guangxi Luhai Railway Investment Group Co., Ltd
1. Possess the professional technology of mechanical and electrical equipment installation, intermediate title or above, registered mechanical and electrical engineering construction engineer, more than five years of project management experience; 2. Sign a formal contract with the company for more than 5 years of housing subsidies of 1 million.
Xuancheng Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Institute Inspection and Testing Vehicle Procurement Project
Release Time: 587
(Procurement requirements are provided by the purchaser: Xuancheng Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Institute and responsible for the explanation, see the inquiry announcement for details)
1. The technical solutions proposed in this procurement requirement are for reference only. If there are no clear restrictions, the supplier can optimize and provide a better technical solution or equipment configuration that meets the actual needs of the purchaser, and this solution or configuration must be approved by the inquiry team. review and approval;
2. The supplier shall list in the response document all the expenses required to complete the project and pass the acceptance. The transaction supplier must ensure that the overall acceptance is passed by the user and the relevant competent authorities, and the acceptance fee incurred shall be borne by the transaction supplier; if the supplier fails to visit the site in time, the quotation is missing or missing items, or the bid cannot be completed after the transaction. , the supplier shall bear all the consequences;
3. According to the "Notice on Regulating the Work Related to Government Procurement of Imported Products" and the relevant regulations of the government procurement management department, if imported products are involved in the following procurement needs, relevant demonstration procedures have been completed, and the purchase of imported equipment has been approved, but there is no restriction on satisfying the inquiries. The domestic products required by the price documents participate in the competition;
4. Those who carry out procurement activities without being approved to purchase imported products before the start of the procurement activities shall be regarded as refusing to purchase imported products;
5. In the following procurement requirements: for the products marked with ▲, the supplier should fill in the name, brand (if any), specifications, quantity, unit price and other information in the response document "Commitment Letter of Main Transaction Targets", and the commitment letter will be accompanied by the review results. public;
6. The ★ terms must meet or exceed the requirements of the inquiry document, otherwise the response will be invalid; non-★ terms will be reviewed by the inquiry team after discussion.
7. The products provided by the supplier shall comply with the relevant national policy requirements on energy conservation and environmental protection.
1. Project introduction:
Project Name: Xuancheng Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Institute Inspection and Testing Vehicle Procurement Project
Project budget: 162,000 yuan
2. Eligibility requirements for applicants:
1. Comply with Article 22 of the "Government Procurement Law of the People's Republic of China";
2. Eligibility requirements for implementing government procurement policies: none;
3. Specific eligibility requirements for this program:
3.1 If a supplier has one of the following bad credit records, it shall not be recommended as a candidate supplier for a transaction, and shall not be determined as a transaction supplier:
(1) The supplier is listed as a dishonest person subject to execution by the people's court;
(2) The supplier is listed in the list of abnormal business operations by the market supervision and management department;
(3) The supplier has been included in the list of parties to major tax violation cases by the tax department;
(4) Suppliers are included in the list of records of serious illegal and dishonest acts in government procurement by the government procurement supervision department.
3.2 Have the qualification of an independent legal person and have a legal and valid business license.
4. The supporting documents that the supplier must submit:
1. A copy of the business license; (the scanned copy is stamped with the supplier's electronic signature)
2. Power of Attorney; (made according to the format)
3. Supplier Declaration Letter; (made according to the format)
4. Other materials required by the procurement requirements. (The scanned copy is stamped with the supplier's electronic signature)
Five, the main terms of the contract:
1. Payment method: After Party A has signed the contract and the goods have passed the acceptance inspection, Party A must purchase a special VAT invoice for the purchase of a regular vehicle issued by Party B (the invoice issuing unit must be the same as the name of the winning company), and make a one-time payment for the goods.
2. Performance bond: none.
3. Contract dispute settlement: Disputes arising from the performance of the procurement contract shall be resolved through negotiation between the two parties. If the negotiation fails, the dispute shall be submitted to the Xuancheng Arbitration Commission for arbitration.
6. Transportation, installation and commissioning: the transaction supplier is responsible for the responsibility, and finally delivered to use after acceptance by the user and relevant departments.
7. Commodity inspection and measurement costs: borne by the transaction supplier.
Eight, delivery location: Xuancheng City Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Institute designated designated point.
9. Time requirements for delivery and provision of services: delivery within 15 working days from the date of signing the contract.
Ten, after-sales service: three guarantees: five years or 100,000 kilometers, whichever comes first.
11. The industry to which this project belongs is the automobile manufacturing industry.
Bidding Related Documents Download