Welcome to Guangxi Luhai Railway Investment Group Co., Ltd
1. Possess the professional technology of mechanical and electrical equipment installation, intermediate title or above, registered mechanical and electrical engineering construction engineer, more than five years of project management experience; 2. Sign a formal contract with the company for more than 5 years of housing subsidies of 1 million.
Barracks rental fee-Vehicle management archives warehouse service
Release Time: 587
1. Project goal: The existing site cannot meet the management and storage of files, in order to better preserve the vehicle management files and realize the integrity of the files.
2. Type of purchasing organization: public bidding
3. Project Overview:
1. Project budget: 2.625 million yuan (including staff wages (overtime wages, various social insurance premiums stipulated in the Labor Contract Law, staff accommodation and transportation, tools, office expenses), administrative office expenses, All expenses related to maintenance of public facilities, site rental fees, taxes, etc.).
2. Service content: The purpose of this project is to store about 11,529,941 existing motor vehicle files and driver files in the vehicle management office. A larger site is required for unified management and storage, and the files are stored on the shelf and in and out of the warehouse. Handover wait for work.
3. Service area: See service requirements and content for details.
4. Service period: 18 months from the date of signing the contract.
5. Service Location: The address provided in the bidding documents.
6. Bidder qualification requirements:
(1) Meet the provisions of Article 22 of the "Government Procurement Law of the People's Republic of China";
(2) Not listed on the credit China website (www.creditchina.gov.cn) for dishonesty and subject to enforcement or parties to major tax violation cases, and not listed on the China Government Procurement Network (www.ccgp.gov.cn) for government procurement List of records of serious illegal and dishonest acts;
(3) Eligibility requirements to be met to implement government procurement policies: None.
(4) Specific eligibility requirements for this program: None.
4. Service requirements and content
1. The vehicle management office’s motor vehicle files and driver files need to provide storage space and administrative office space. The cost is included in this quotation.
2. There is a fixed parking area, which is convenient for the purchaser to park the vehicle, and the cost is included in the bidding price.
3. Site area: not less than 6,000 square meters.
4. Service location: The service location provided in the winning bidder's bidding documents.
5. During the service period, the cost of maintenance of public facilities shall be borne by the bidder, including daily maintenance and maintenance fees, elevator maintenance and annual inspection, water pump repair and maintenance fees, and fire monitoring equipment maintenance and annual inspection fees.
6. The bidder shall ensure the safety of the rental house and be responsible for the inspection of the house and its attachments. The bidder shall respond within 5 minutes after receiving the buyer's maintenance call, arrive at the site within 1 hour, and complete the maintenance within 4 hours. If the buyer or a third party suffers losses due to the bidder's delay in house maintenance, the bidder shall be responsible for compensation.
7. The bidder shall notify the purchaser in writing ten days in advance for the maintenance of the house and its attached facilities, and the purchaser shall actively assist and cooperate. If the house is damaged due to the bidder's failure to perform the maintenance and maintenance responsibilities stipulated in the contract in a timely manner, resulting in the purchaser's property loss or personal injury, the bidder shall be liable for compensation.
8. If the rented house and its equipment are damaged due to force majeure, both the bidder and the purchaser shall not be liable to each other.
9. During the service period, if the bidder needs to transfer or mortgage the house, he should notify the purchaser two months in advance. Under the same conditions, the purchaser has the priority to assign.
10. The bidder must sign a confidentiality agreement with the purchaser, and at the same time, the personnel involved in the project must sign a separate confidentiality agreement on the security of the project documents and data.
Bidding Related Documents Download